LeFrois constructs, develops, and leases commercial property by building lasting partnerships with people.
“I can’t imagine building I-Square with anybody other than LeFrois. It would be so much more difficult… They make a great partner.”
– Mike Nolan, Owner of Irondequoit’s I-Square Development.
Our first priority will always rest on our customers. We’ll strive to effectively communicate each step of the building process. Our aim is to consistently go beyond customer expectation, winning your trust and friendship along the way.
Our team members, subcontractors, and suppliers will be highly skilled, experienced, and dedicated to understanding and completing every aspect of administration, marketing, selling, design, construction, installation, and real estate development.
Our services provide competitive upfront costs, on-time schedules, and high-quality work. This work includes turn-key solutions in architecture, space planning, site design, development, construction, finance, leasing, and property management.
Construction Jobs Rochester NY
We’ve serviced Central Florida & Upstate New York with construction jobs for over 65 years, developed over 30 million square feet in Upstate NY, remained a family-owned business since our foundation, employ over 80 staff members, earned a reputation for being professional, honest & easy to work with, and have been recognized for excellence by a number of outstanding awards.
Founded over 60 years ago, Russell P. LeFrois started the company by building quality and affordable custom homes. Incorporated in 1963, the company built over 100 custom homes in Webster, NY. Soon, Russell expanded the business to include commercial construction, a direction on which we now place our sole emphasis. In 1972, Russell passed leadership of the company to son, Richard LeFrois. On a daily basis Rich embraces the challenging demands and close-working relationships required in the commercial contracting industry. With his own management style and vision, Rich increased the company’s focus from residential construction toward all aspects of commercial and industrial general contracting.
Awards & Recognition
Recognized year after year for our excellent reputation and achievements in the construction & development industry.
- 2015 Member of $40 Million Dollar “Butler Club” for cumulative sales
- 2014 LeFrois received Builder of the Year Award from Butler Manufacturing
- 2010 #1 Volume Builder of the Year Award
- Winner of High Performance Builder Award every year since becoming a Butler Builder in 1994
- 1996 Upstate New York Industrial Development of The Year
Town of Henrietta
- 2010 Henrietta Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Award
- 1998 Henrietta Area Council Economic Developer Award
- 1995 Henrietta Council Beautification Award
- Outstanding Project Award – Garber Automotive Project
Metal Construction News
- 2015- Top 25 North American Metal Building Contractors
- 2015- Ranked #25 Largest Metal Builder by Steel Tonnage
- 2015- Ranked #16 Largest Metal Builder by Square Footage
- Consistently Ranked in the top 20 for Top Metal Builders Ranks By Tonnage and Square Footage
- 2016 Small Cities / Rural Communities Award for the Town of Oakfield renovation/addition
Town of Greece
- 2014 LeFrois received the Commercial Builder of the Year Award from the Greece Chamber of Commerce for the Stoney Creek Development on Long Pond Road.
- 2013 Town of Greece Beautification Award, New Education Construction Bryant and Stratton College, 854 Long Pond Road.
- 2012 Citation Award for Design Excellence- Greece Canal Park Lodge, Greece, NY.
Partner With LeFrois
LeFrois establishes partnerships to avoid conflict & concentrate on constructing quality product, on time and within budget. Over 65 years of family-owned operations taught us the value of partnerships.
Avoid adversarial and confrontational relationships that misdirect all parties away from the ultimate goal of constructing a quality product on time and within budget. Partners will cultivate a mutually-developed, formal strategy of commitment and communication that goes beyond the legal relationship. Partners will prevent disputes by creating an environment where trust and teamwork fosters a cooperative bond that benefits everyone by bringing a project to completion
- We’ve earned a reputation for being professional, honest & easy to work with
- Partners create a more harmonious, less confrontational process
- Work isn’t finished until both parties approve of completed project
- Closer personal contact within negotiated or design-build contracts
- Opportunity for public sector contracting, where open competitive-bid process keeps parties at arm’s length prior to award
- Reduced litigation through strategized communication & problem-solving
- Increased opportunity for a financially successful project because of non-adversarial, win/win attitudes
- Better time & cost control leads to lower risk of cost overruns & delays
- Potential to expedite project through efficient implementation of the contract
- Lower administrative costs because of elimination of defensive case building
- Increased innovation through open communications & trust
- Minimized exposure to liability for document deficiencies through early identification of problems, continuous evaluation & cooperative resolution which can reduce cost
- Lower administrative costs because of elimination of defensive case building & avoidance of claim administration & defense costs
- Enhanced role in decision-making process, as an active team member
- Equality involvement in project, increases opportunity for innovation & implements of value engineering in work
- Potential to improve cash flow due to fewer disputes & withheld payments
- Enhanced role in decision making process as an active team member